We are currently looking for...
Bathroom Fitter (Mobility Bathrooms)
SALARY: Rate of pay negotiable, subject to experience & skill level.
LOCATION: South of England and Midlands. Travel across our catchment is essential.
Absolute Mobility specialise in the design and installation of mobility bathrooms for customers who have disabilities and reduced mobility.
Due to growth and expansion of our business, we are now seeking experienced Bathroom Fitters to join our team of experts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bathroom fitter who is competent and able to work independently and as part of a team bathroom fitter. Our reputation is our brand and is very important to us.
We are a Check-a-Trade and Which Trusted Trader approved company, therefore the ideal candidates must take pride in what they do and work to a high end finish.
Must be willing to travel to jobs and stay overnight if necessary, (hotels, travel and a meal allowances will be provided)
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, reliable and personable team and our aim is to always deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers and deliver a high quality mobility bathroom installation.
Must have proven experience of installing mobility bathrooms, including walk-in showers, wet rooms, walk-in baths, power assisted baths. We are looking for flexible fitters who will go that extra mile to get the job done and represent our company as we would expect them to. We are always looking for positive, reliable team players with “can do” attitude.
· Valid CSCS card
· Must have your own van and tools
· General bathroom fitting & plumbing
· Tiling – additional skills a bonus
· Finishing – Must be able to apply silicone sealant to a high standard, must be clean, neat and tidy.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience of bathroom fitting required.
· Must possess excellent communication and customer skills, as this is a customer facing role.
· Be honest and reliable, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
· A full driving licence would be beneficial.
· Be flexible to travel to customer locations and stay overnight when necessary.
· Be able to work on own initiative and work as part of a team.
· Be polite, courteous and empathetic towards customers.
Interested in applying for this position?
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please email email@example.com or fill out the form below.
A Career with Absolute Mobility
We pride ourselves on delivering an excellent service that really does help to change people’s homes and lives for the better. If you would like to join us and be part of our ongoing success, read our vacancy details to see whether a career with Absolute Mobility would make a good fit for you.
We will only use the contact information you supply in order to contact you with regard to the listed vacancies.