We are currently looking for Bathroom Fitters (Mobility Bathrooms)
SALARY: Rate of pay negotiable, subject to experience & skill level.
LOCATION: South of England and Midlands. Travel across our catchment is essential.
Absolute Mobility specialise in the design and installation of mobility bathrooms for customers who have disabilities and reduced mobility.
Due to growth and expansion of our business, we are now seeking experienced Bathroom Fitters to join our team of experts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a competent bathroom fitter who is comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
Our reputation is our brand and is very important to us. We are a Check-a-Trade and Which Trusted Trader approved company, therefore the ideal candidates must take pride in what they do and work to a high end finish.
They must also be willing to travel to jobs and stay overnight if necessary. (Hotels, travel and a meal allowances will be provided).
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, reliable and personable team and our aim is to always deliver an exceptional level of customer service and high quality mobility bathroom installations.
Must have proven experience of installing mobility bathrooms, including walk-in showers, wet rooms, walk-in baths and power assisted baths.
We are looking for fitters with a flexible approach who will go that extra mile to get the job done and represent our company in a positive light.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Must have your own van and tools.
- General bathroom fitting & plumbing.
- Tiling – additional skills a bonus.
- Finishing – Must be able to apply silicone sealant to a high standard, must be clean, neat and tidy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of bathroom fitting required.
- Must possess excellent communication and customer skills, as this is a customer facing role.
- Be honest and reliable, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A full driving licence would be beneficial.
- Be flexible to travel to customer locations and stay overnight when necessary.
- Be able to work on own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Be polite, courteous and empathetic towards customers.
If you're a positive, reliable team player with a “can do” attitude we'd love to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
A Career with Absolute Mobility
We pride ourselves on delivering an excellent service that really does help to change people’s homes and lives for the better. If you would like to join us and be part of our ongoing success, read our vacancy details to see whether a career with Absolute Mobility would make a good fit for you.
We will only use the contact information you supply in order to contact you with regard to the listed vacancies.