Using The Lincoln Hi-Lo bath is as easy as 1, 2, 3
Please complete this form, and one of our representatives will contact you about our The Lincoln products.
Step One –Use the thermostatically-controlled taps fill the bath to a depth and temperature that suits you.
Step Two – Gently place the resident in the bath or on the bathing platform. Then just press the button on the hand control and raise the bath to a working height that’s convenient for you, so you don’t have to keep bending over.
Step Three – Press a button on the hand control and the bath is gently lowered. If you’re using a bathing platform, the resident is lifted clear of the water ready to be dried and easily transferred.
The Lincoln includes…
- Removable backrest and shower options, so you can customise it to suit your needs
- Optional hoist or sling access, to cater for a wide range of disabilities
- A 26 stone (165 kg) safe lifting weight when using the bathing platform
- A full-panel surrounding casement
- Left or right hand configurations
- A choice of air or whirlpool spa options
- A 24 volt power supply with full battery back-up
- WRAS certification (no. 0904065 with shower, 0904064 without shower) for added peace of mind.
H: 700mm, L: 1800mm, W: 750mm