Eagle TWO 1850 x 845 Shower Tray
A fixed length, level access tray for an alcove.
The fixed length, level access, Swift Alcove tray gives you the perfect choice when a practical, quick to install showering alternative is required.
Please complete this form, and one of our representatives will contact you about our Eagle TWO 1850 x 845 Shower Tray products.
Bath replacement, cut to length, level access shower tray range using TRUESEAL2.
- A showering solution where a bathtub is no longer practical for users with mobility difficulties or requiring wheelchair access.
- Anti-slip surface for an assured underfoot grip.
- Requires the removal of ~14mm of flooring, the equivalent of a floorboard, (apart from the trap area where additional space is required).
- Shower tray, enclosure and any ancillary equipment can be installed during one site visit, leaving the flooring to be fitted afterwards.
- 14mm tiling lip is watertight and will accommodate wallboards or wall tiles.
- With three tiling lips and a central waste position. Either end of the tray can be cut to determine the trays hand for easier installation.
- Cut to length from original length of 1850mm to fit exactly into the space left by a bath. End plate supplied to conceal the cut end when installed between three walls.
- Can be used with floor tiles by omitting TRUESEAL2, please state when ordering.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Trays not handed.
- Manufactured using reinforced glass fibre GRP construction to form a strong and consistent shower tray.
- Tested to withstand 46 Stone / 270Kg across the entire surface area to simulate a standing person.
- Hot seam weld the vinyl sheet flooring directly onto the tray’s unique TRUESEAL2 floor edge profile, creating a perfect watertight join.
- Complies with DIN51097 Barefoot Slip Test.
- Supplied with McAlpine ST90-CPB-P-70 gravity waste, flow rate up to 35 l/m.
- Exclusively incorporating Biomaster antibacterial product protection