A fixed-height bathing system with integrated seat transfer and leg-lift facility, suitable for a range of care settings
Please complete this form, and one of our representatives will contact you about our Alera products.
Offering exceptional value without compromising performance, the Alera is a cost-effective and ultra-efficient bathing system perfectly suited to care home or assisted living environments.
The Alera comes with powered seat traverse and has an integral leg-lift system to assist with bathing transfers in and out of the bath. Its unique leg-lift facility provides full leg support throughout the transfer process and also eliminates the need for carers to lift a bather’s legs up and over the side of the bath. Compact enough to fit into the space of a traditional style bath, the Alera’s remarkably long internal length and extra-wide seating area also ensure outstanding levels of comfort.
For bathers with more diverse needs, the Alera comes with a range of options, including:
- Auto-fill technology – labour-saving, temperature-controlled auto-fill system automatically fills the bath to a pre-set depth. Includes tamper-proof functionality for enhanced safety and protection
- Hydrotherapy air-spa system with 14 jets – delivers a gentle, therapeutic massage to bathers
- Sound system – Bluetooth® compatible audio system for added bathing ambience and stimulation
- Chromotherapy system – multi-coloured LED lighting visually enhances the bathing experience
- TMV3 controls maintain a safe, comfortable pre-set water temperature, reducing any risk of scalding
- Stylish, chrome shower system with easy-to-use hand control
- Footboard – Ergonomic, two-position footboard ensures bathing safety is maximised and comfort is never compromised
- Powered seat traverse with patented leg-lift facility effortlessly transfers the bather into and out of the bath without any need for carer intervention
- Innovative keyhole design reduces water usage and helps to lower energy costs
- Internal depth-level indicators allow carers to easily pre-fill the bath to a required depth, saving water and avoiding unnecessary top-ups
- Extra-long internal bathing length and wide seating area ensures optimum comfort for bathers
- Easy-to-clean transfer seat with stainless-steel frame and integrated pommel for enhanced bathing safety and comfort. The seat comes with an adjustable lap strap to assist with postural control and folding nursing arms which can be raised or lowered during transfer
- Lightweight, ergonomic handset control with battery backup safety system in case of mains power failure
- 160kg (25 stone) safe lifting weight accommodates a wide variety of bather sizes
- Left- or right-hand configurations adapt to any room configuration
H: 685mm, L: 1500mm or 1700mm, W: 750mm