A height-adjustable bathing system designed for use with hoisting systems in hospitals or nursing homes
Please complete this form, and one of our representatives will contact you about our Torin products.
Designed specifically for use with mobile hoist and ceiling track systems, the Torin is fully height adjustable and allows full access to bathers at a comfortable working height.
With its energy-efficient keyhole shape and array of water-saving features, this simple-to-use hi-lo bathing system is exceptionally economical to run. Compact enough to fit into the space of a traditional style bath, the Torin’s extra-wide seating area and remarkably long internal length also ensure outstanding levels of comfort for bathers.
For bathers with more diverse needs, the Torin comes with a comprehensive range of options, including:
- Autofill technology – labour-saving, temperature-controlled autofill system automatically fills the bath to a pre-set depth. Includes tamper-proof functionality to prevent misuse
- Adjustable bathing support – assists with postural positioning of bathers
- Hydrotherapy air-spa system with 14 jets – delivers a gentle, therapeutic massage to bathers
- Sound system – high quality Bluetooth® compatible audio system for added bathing ambience and stimulation
- Chromotherapy system – multi-coloured LED lighting visually enhances the bathing experience
- Variable-height operation to ensure a safe, comfortable working height for carers
- Compatible with a range of mobile hoists and overhead track systems
- Innovative keyhole design reduces water usage and helps cut energy costs
- Depth-level indicators allow carers to easily pre-fill the bath to a required depth, saving water and eliminating unnecessary additional top-ups
- Extra-long internal bathing length and wide seating area ensures optimum comfort for bathers
- TMV3 controls maintain a safe, comfortable pre-set water temperature, reducing any risk of scalding
- Ergonomic, two-position footboard as standard ensures bathing safety is maximised and it customises the bathing experience to the bather’s exact needs
- Stylish, chrome shower system with easy-to-use hand control
- Lightweight, ergonomic handset with battery backup safety system in case of mains power failure
- 160kg (25 stone) safe lifting weight accommodates the majority of bathers
- Left- or right-hand configurations adapt to any bathroom layout
H: 685mm, L: 1700mm, W: 750mm