A fixed-height bathing system with powered seat transfer, suitable for a wide range of care settings.
Please complete this form, and one of our representatives will contact you about our Talano products.
Combining impressive levels of performance with exceptional value, the Talano is designed to be a cost-effective bathing solution suitable in a variety of care environments.
The Talano comes with powered seat traverse to ensure the safe and efficient transfer of bathers in and out of the bath. It is also available with an optional detachable transfer chair to help carers transport bathers between rooms.
With its energy-efficient keyhole design and array of water-saving features, this versatile bathing system is extremely economical to run. Compact enough to fit into the space of a traditional style bath, the Talano’s remarkably long internal length and extra-wide seating area also deliver outstanding levels of comfort.
For bathers with more diverse needs, the Talano comes with a range of options, including:
- Detachable transfer chair – assists carers when transporting the bather and reduces the number of transfers required
- Auto-fill technology – labour-saving, temperature-controlled auto-fill system automatically fills the bath to a pre-set depth. Includes tamper-proof functionality for enhanced safety and protection
- Hydrotherapy air-spa system with 14 jets – delivers a gentle, therapeutic massage to bathers
- Sound system – Bluetooth® compatible audio system for added bathing ambience and stimulation
- Chromotherapy system – multi-coloured LED lighting visually enhances the bathing experience
- Footboard – Ergonomic, two-position footboard ensures bathing safety is maximised and comfort is never compromised
- TMV3 controls maintain a safe, comfortable water temperature, reducing any risk of scalding
- Stylish, chrome shower system with easy-to-use hand control
- Powered seat traverse effortlessly transfers the bather into and out of the bath
- Innovative keyhole design reduces water usage and helps lower energy costs
- Internal depth-level indicators allow carers to pre-fill the bath to a required depth, saving water and avoiding unnecessary top-ups
- Detachable transfer chair system to assist carers when transporting bathers between rooms (optional)
- Extra-long internal bathing length and wide seating area ensures optimum comfort for bathers
- Easy-to-clean transfer seat with stainless-steel frame and integrated pommel for enhanced bathing safety. The seat comes with an adjustable lap strap to assist with postural control and folding nursing arms which can be raised or lowered during transfer
- Lightweight, ergonomic handset control with battery backup safety system in case of mains power failure
- 160kg (25 stone) safe lifting weight accommodates a variety of bather sizes
- 125kg (20stone) safe lifting weight (with detachable transfer chair)
- Left- or right-hand configurations adapt to any room configuration
H: 685mm, L: 1500mm or 1700mm, W: 750mm