An ultra-efficient reclining bathing system which is suitable for long-term care and acute care environments. The design helps to improve posture control and will enhance the user’s bathing comfort. The vertical-raising side-entry door also ensure easy access for bathers, making transfers safer and simpler to carers.
Please complete this form, and one of our representatives will contact you about our Sentes products.
Created to accommodate a diverse range of client needs, the Sentes offers care providers a versatile bathing solution to suit more challenging conditions.
The reclining system and molded seat will help to improve posture control and will enhance the user’s bathing comfort, delivering high quality functionality. The vertical-raising side-entry door also ensure easy access for bathers, making transfers safer and simpler to carers. This bath is also extremely economical and is perfect for high-traffic bathing areas.
- Sculpted seat accommodating a variety of conditions, improving postural control and reclining action
- Vertical-raising, side-entry door ensures for easy access
- Rapid-fill technology to ensure low water usage and to reduce energy costs
- Sleek, elegant tub design complements any bathroom layout
- Internal grab bar and head cushion for enhanced safety and comfort
- Stylish, chrome shower system with easy-to-use hand control
- TMV3 controls to maintain comfortable water temperature and reduce scalding
- Easy-to-use, one-touch tilt and recline operation
- Battery backup safety system in case of mains power failure
- WRAS compliant brassware
- 205kg (32 stone) safe lifting weight accommodates the vast majority of bathers
- Auto fill technology which fills the bath to a pre-set depth
- Temperature-controlled system
- Hydrotherapy air-spa system for gentle and therapeutic massaging
- Bluetooth® compatible audio system to create ambiance
- Multi-coloured LED lighting to enhance bathing experience
H: 1295mm (min) 2440 (max), L: 1854mm (min) 2235mm (max), W: 865mm